1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software" section, click on "Softaculous App Installer" Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the "Blogs" category. Click on it and then click on the "WordPress" link that will appear.
5. Click on the "Install" button
6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
7. Under the "Site Settings" field:
8. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information:
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your WordPress blog.
9. Choose Language: You can chose the language of your WordPress blog. The default language of WordPress is English.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is, unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
11. Select Theme: You can select any available theme. If you don’t want to do this, leave it as it is and WordPress will use its default theme.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.